Mobile Fitter (Accommodation)Location: Warrington
We are looking to recruit an experienced Mobile Fitter to join our Warrington Depot.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
Nixon Hire Overview
Established 52 years ago, Nixon Hire is a UK leader in the provision of construction equipment.
Our core product offering includes plant, accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets and modular buildings.
With over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines, we supply products and services to commercial and domestic customers. Nixon Hire operate from Depot locations nationwide, from which our products are prepared and dispatched for hire or for sale and are refurbished or configured as required.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Repairing and maintaining Accommodation and Welfare Units both economically and efficiently at depots and on site, ensuring that customer breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner to limit downtime, and units are serviced in time to ensure hire commitments are met.
- Ensuring all repair work as a result of customer damage is recorded and paperwork is raised in a timely manner to ensure customer is charged appropriately.
- Providing own hand tools and ensuring tools are used correctly, adequately maintained, tested before use, and securely stored.
- Obtaining / requesting from depot stores all parts necessary to carry out repairs and managing Van stock.
- Competent in Electrical repairs and diagnostic fault finding.
- Adhere to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality processes to ensure we are compliant at all times
- Experience in an accommodation based fitter role
- Electrical experience (Training to a desired standard will be given)
- NVQ / CIBT Qualification
- Full clean Driving License
- Welding tasks (Accredited training can be given)
- Experience working on generators and engine maintenance.
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org